Vigilance cell is headed by Chief Vigilance & Security Officer (CV & SO)by an IPS officer of Spl. I.G.P. rank as CV & SO is assisted by the Assistant Police Inspector on deputations from Police Department. Two Deputy Engineers from MHADA also appointed under CV & SO to help in enquiry of the cases. Vigilance Cell also enquiry into complaints from Regional Boards scattered all over Maharashtra.
- Supervision, Coordination, and control of Vigilance Branch.
- Liaison with Police Department.
- Investigation of complaints of malpractices against officers and employees.
- Supervision of Griha Nirman Bhavan and other MHADA Officers situated in Mumbai from security angle.
- Access control including on holidays.
- Access control in MHADA office premises.
- Investigation of complaints having vigilance angle against all categories of employees, agencies, allotments, illegal agents operating for allotment transit tenements and MHADA Flats.
- Monitor progress of action recommended by Vigilance branch in various cases.
- Surveillance on corruption prone areas such as allotment section, land branch, FSI, TDR permission, payment releasing section etc.
- Conduct surprise visits in sensitive & corruption prone areas.
- Prepare list of regular agents operating and to ban their entry in MHADA premises.
- Maintain Surveillance on employees of doubtful integrity, monitoring movements of illegal agents in MHADA premises, colonies.
- Implementation of guidelines issued by CVC as contained in the Vigilance Manual, Special Chapter on Vigilance Management in PSUâ€™s and amendments / circulars issued by the CVC from time to time http://www.cvc.nic.in
- Ensure speedy processing of vigilance cases at all stages.
- Assistance to the Police in the investigation of cases related to MHADA.
How to make complaint.
Chief Vigilance & Security Officer, at Vigilance Department 4th Floor, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Kalanagar, Bandra (E) Mumbai-400051.
By Contacting following numbers.
Tel. No : +91 22 6640544 – C.V.S.O./A.
Mobile : 9820492890
Fax : +91 22 26592543
Tel. Nos. : +91 22 66405445 / +91 22 66405446 / +91 22 66405448
Complaints can also be lodged online through the email address.
E-mail : email@example.com
Details of the complainant and source of information will be kept confidential.